| Progress Continues
We've already had 11520 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: November 2019 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
- === DolphinBar === ...hiba Stack Bluetooth adapter. See [https://dolphin-emu.org/blog/2014/08/23/dolphinbar-review/ the review] for more details.3 KB (490 words) - 08:37, 17 July 2015
- Since [https://dolp.in/v5.0-876 5.0-876], the DolphinBar can also be used on Linux. ...Wii Remote uses. In that case you have two solutions for this problem, the DolphinBar or the Toshiba Bluetooth Stack. Both have superior Bluetooth functionality14 KB (2,379 words) - 02:20, 7 April 2017
- ...|Wii Remote -TR Connection Guide]] anyhow to avoid the MS Bluetooth stack. DolphinBar is another viable solution for this problem. ...oading rooms. Enabled WiiMote speaker data and didn't get disconnects with DolphinBar, but didn't seem to get any sound out of it anyway.|tester=Malkierian}}7 KB (1,092 words) - 00:31, 24 June 2019
- ...that the aiming, this was tested with a real Wiimote and nunchuck using a dolphinbar and the aiming of weapons was too sensitive outside of this, the game contr2 KB (328 words) - 15:20, 15 January 2020
- ...|Wii Remote -TR Connection Guide]] anyhow to avoid the MS Bluetooth stack. DolphinBar is another viable solution for this problem. ...sabling Speaker Data has no affect. Running OpenGL, XAudio2, and using the DolphinBar.|tester=BillyAlt}}8 KB (1,143 words) - 01:21, 24 June 2019
- ...huk as it makes heavy use of the motion controls and pointer, the Mayflash Dolphinbar worked perfectly with a real Wii Remote and nunchuk.|tester=2haloes}}3 KB (360 words) - 19:58, 9 May 2018
- ...n seems problem on 'Transfer Mii to TR-Wiimote' i'll test again when after DolphinBar support Bypass mode.|tester=Hong620}}6 KB (876 words) - 16:33, 22 June 2019
- ...may not be detected when using the Toshiba Bluetooth Stack or the Mayflash DolphinBar. To resolve this problem you may have to have a Wii Nunchuck inserted into6 KB (908 words) - 05:31, 24 June 2019
- ...|Wii Remote -TR Connection Guide]] anyhow to avoid the MS Bluetooth stack. DolphinBar is another viable solution for this problem.8 KB (1,183 words) - 00:30, 24 June 2019
- ...Data''' to solve this problem, or move to either the Toshiba Stack or the DolphinBar.8 KB (1,172 words) - 05:24, 12 August 2019
- ...|Wii Remote -TR Connection Guide]] anyhow to avoid the MS Bluetooth stack. DolphinBar is another viable solution for this problem.11 KB (1,744 words) - 01:17, 24 June 2019
- ...ps://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HZWEB74?linkCode=wey&tag=dolphin-emu-20 Mayflash DolphinBar (W010)]17 KB (2,425 words) - 21:40, 18 December 2019
- ...ve problems when hits connected, causing short freeze each time. Even on a Dolphinbar, could not mantain stable audio through Wii Remote. Skyward Sword can actua26 KB (4,119 words) - 14:51, 24 June 2019