| Progress Continues
We've already had 19122 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: December 2022 and January 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Daisy Fuentes Pilates
|Daisy Fuentes Pilates|
EU 505 Games
|Release date(s)||NA August 4, 2009|
EU June 25, 2010
|Input methods||Wii Remote, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
Daisy Fuentes guides you through an interactive Pilates experience in the comfort of your home in Daisy Fuentes Pilates. The very first interactive Pilates workout for the Wii is here! Daisy Fuentes Pilates is built around 10 core-strengthening Pilates exercises that are designed to make your muscles long and lean - not bulky. Hosted by longtime Pilates icon and star of the entertainment industry Daisy Fuentes, she will keep you motivated with plenty of exercise, fitness and dietary tips that will help you achieve maximum results. Daisy Fuentes Pilates is designed to accommodate people of all skill levels - whether you are new to Pilates or are looking for a more convenient way to add Pilates to your ongoing exercise routine. This interactive workout experience goes beyond the one-way static workouts of traditional DVDs. By using the Wii Remote and Balance Board you can monitor your movements and receive instant feedback, ensuring proper body motion so you can get the most from every Pilates session. So what are you waiting for? Daisy Fuentes will see you in your living room!
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
There are no reported problems with this title.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Daisy Fuentes Pilates since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
- Collision Studios (Developer)
- Sega (Publisher)
- North America (Release region)
- 505 Games (Publisher)
- Europe (Release region)
- 2009 (Initial release year)
- Fitness (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Single-player only (Game mode)
- 1 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 4 stars (Rating)
- Wii games