| Progress Continues
We've already had 19463 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: February, March and April 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Dance! It's Your Stage
|Dance! It's Your Stage|
|Developer(s)||Sproing Interactive Media|
|Publisher(s)||DTP Young Entertainment|
|Release date(s)||EU September 30, 2011|
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (2)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote + Nunchuk, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
The stage is shrouded in dry ice, spotlights gradually focus on the center of the stage, the curtain rises and with the first move a fantastic show explodes around you: this is your first performance! In Dance! It's Your Stage you will be dancing with the world's best. Select one of the 6 available characters, style your character using around 300 accessories and perform at 8 spectacular venues. Dance the hottest moves using the Controller or on the Dance Mat. Use the cool dance routines to show off your skills in 20 tracks that have been created exclusively for the game! In Multiplayer you can play with up to 4 players and dance against your friends, and you'll soon be looking down at your rivals from the top of the online leaderboard; the stage is yours!
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
Invalid Read Errors
Starting a new game spews endless Invalid Read errors. This is fixed by 5.0-13755.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Dance! It's Your Stage since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
- Sproing Interactive Media (Developer)
- DTP Young Entertainment (Publisher)
- Europe (Release region)
- 2011 (Initial release year)
- Music (Genre)
- Dance (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 2 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Nunchuk (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 4 stars (Rating)
- Wii games