| Progress Continues
We've already had 12080 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: April 2020 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Data East Arcade Classics
|Data East Arcade Classics|
|Release date(s)|| NA February 19, 2010|
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (2)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote + Nunchuk, Classic Controller, GameCube Controller|
Data East Arcade Classics lets you relive some of the greatest arcade games of all-time. From shooters to sports, puzzle and twitch action games, this compilation of arcade hits offers nostalgic appeal and full multiplayer support at a terrific value.
- Includes 15 classic arcade games: BurgerTime, Peter Pepper's Ice Cream Factory (the rare sequel to Burger Time), Bad Dudes vs. Dragon Ninja, Burnin' Rubber, Caveman Ninja, Crude Buster, Express Raider, Heavy Barrel, Lock n' Chase, Magical Drop III, Secret Agent, Side Pocket, Street Hoop, Super Real Darwin and Wizard Fire
- Unlock multiple rewards by achieving 75 different goals. Earn Music Soundtracks, Gallery Items, Classic Arcade Marquees and Bezels, and much more
- Link your high scores to your Mii characters
- Save, load and pause the game at any point during play; no quarters required
- Supports the Wii Remote, Wii Remote with Nunchuk, Classic Controller and GameCube controller
- Team up with or play against your friends in any game-they're all two player in addition to single player
Controller Map Overlap
Data East Arcade Classics is capable of using both GameCube controllers and Wii Remotes. If a physical controller is set to emulate both a GameCube Controller and a Wii Remote concurrently, it will operate both devices at the same time. To fix, migrate controls to use separate physical controllers.
There are no reported problems with this title.
This title does not need non-default settings to run properly.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Data East Arcade Classics since Dolphin'srelease, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below: