| Progress Continues
We've already had 19552 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: February, March and April 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Diva Girls: Divas on Ice
|Diva Girls: Divas on Ice|
|Release date(s)||NA April 9, 2009|
AUS June 11, 2009
EU June 16, 2009
|Genre(s)||Sports, Ice skating|
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (2)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
Meet the coolest Divas on Nintendo Wii. The first in a brand new series of games designed for young girls, Diva Girls: Divas on Ice introduces you to Kelly, Gabrielle, Alyssa, and Madison, four young girls skating for glory in the Miracle Ice Festival. Dress your favorite skater in thousands of combinations of customizable outfits, then train hard to upgrade your skating skills so you can wow the crowd, impress the judges and be crowned the Ultimate Diva on Ice.
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
There are no reported problems with this title.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Diva Girls: Divas on Ice since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
- 505 Games (Developer)
- 505 Games (Publisher)
- North America (Release region)
- Australia (Release region)
- Europe (Release region)
- 2009 (Initial release year)
- Sports (Genre)
- Ice skating (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 2 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 4 stars (Rating)
- Wii games