| Progress Continues
We've already had 19074 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: December 2022 and January 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
EA Sports Active: More Workouts
|EA Sports Active: More Workouts|
|Release date(s)||NA November 17, 2009|
AUS November 19, 2009
JP April 1, 2010
EU November 20, 2009
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (2)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote + Nunchuk, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
Keep going on your journey towards better health with EA Sports Active: More Workouts, the next iteration from the EA SPORTS Active franchise, the proven fitness alternative for the Nintendo Wii. Stay motivated, with over 35 all new exercises and fitness activities that will challenge you and help you obtain results. With all-new cool down/warm up stations, abdominal exercises and a 6 Week Challenge EA SPORTS Active More Workouts is a full body, complete workout experience and a great addition to the EA Sports Active family.
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
EA Sports Active: More Workouts uses the VP6 video codec, common in Electronic Arts' titles, causing its videos to have vertical line artifacts and other glitches on many graphics cards. The Software Render will display VP6 video correctly, but is typically too slow. VP6 rendering also reacts poorly to the Force Texture Filtering enhancements (and Anisotropic Filtering on NVIDIA), causing further scrambling. See issue 7193. In 5.0-15515 or newer, this can be fixed with "Manual Texture Sampling" in the Graphics Settings -> Advanced menu.
Only configuration options for the best compatibility where they deviate from defaults are listed.
|Manual Texture Sampling||On||Render VP6 video|
The graph below charts the compatibility with EA Sports Active: More Workouts since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
- Electronic Arts (Developer)
- Electronic Arts (Publisher)
- Sports Active (Series)
- North America (Release region)
- Australia (Release region)
- Japan (Release region)
- Europe (Release region)
- 2009 (Initial release year)
- Fitness (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 2 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Nunchuk (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 4 stars (Rating)
- Manual Texture Sampling (Config Required)
- Wii games