| Progress Continues
We've already had 19097 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: December 2022 and January 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Go Play Circus Star
|Go Play Circus Star|
|Release date(s)||NA June 9, 2009|
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (4)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote + Nunchuk, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
In Go Play Circus Star, players work to wow the crowd with death defying stunts, animal tricks and sleight of hand. To become the star of the circus, players must master 15 authentic events - including Tightrope, Trapeze, Unicycle and Big Cat Taming - through four different venues. Players choose from six stars to start their Big Top careers, earning money and rousing ovations by pulling off ever more daring tricks. The interactive crowd encourages great performances with deafening cheers, but they can just as quickly punish poor performances by pelting players with tomatoes! With guidance from the Ringmaster, players can improve their standing in the circus and unlock additional bonuses on their way to stardom.
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
Though this game supports the balance board, it will be kept in a disconnected state until it's actually needed for use. So even if the Balance Board has a solid blue light and is connected to Dolphin, the game may not detect it. This is normal, simply follow the instructions in-game as per normal and the balance board will connect properly.
There are no reported problems with this title.
This title does not need non-default settings to run properly.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Go Play Circus Star since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
|4.0-9327||Windows 10||Intel Core i5-3570K||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760||I'm about 95% sure the Ringmaster is Doctor Eggman. Someone out there must confirm this to me. That's also the only thing of note about this mini-game collection.||JMC4789|
- N-Fusion Interactive (Developer)
- Majesco Entertainment (Publisher)
- Go Play (Series)
- North America (Release region)
- 2009 (Initial release year)
- Party (Genre)
- Sports (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 4 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Nunchuk (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 5 stars (Rating)
- Tested On (Release): 4.0
- Tested On (OS): Windows
- Tested On (CPU): Intel
- Tested On (GPU): NVIDIA
- Untested for 10000+ revisions
- Wii games
- Ships with debugging symbols