| Progress Continues
We've already had 19552 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: February, March and April 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Harley Pasternak's Hollywood Workout
|Harley Pasternak's Hollywood Workout|
|Developer(s)||Heavy Iron Studios|
|Release date(s)||NA September 18, 2012|
|Input methods||Wii Remote, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
Harley Pasternak's Hollywood Workout integrates Harley's renowned 5-Factor Fitness program which requires just 25 minutes a day, five days a week. Train with Harley in posh environments including a beach front condo, downtown Los Angeles loft, and a swanky Hollywood Hills home. Stay motivated by following your progress with the Fitness Tracker, a detailed calendar that tracks workouts, points earned per day, estimated calories burned, and time left in your program.
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
Text in in game looks corrupted, enable Texture Cache to position 1 to solve this.
Only configuration options for the best compatibility where they deviate from defaults are listed.
|Texture Cache Accuracy||Position 1 (Safe)||Show text properly|
The graph below charts the compatibility with Harley Pasternak's Hollywood Workout since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
- Heavy Iron Studios (Developer)
- Majesco Entertainment (Publisher)
- North America (Release region)
- 2012 (Initial release year)
- Fitness (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Single-player only (Game mode)
- 1 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 4 stars (Rating)
- Texture Cache Accuracy (Config Required)
- Wii games
- Ships with debugging symbols