| Progress Continues
We've already had 19074 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: December 2022 and January 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
|Release date(s)||NA October 6, 2011|
EU July 26, 2012
|Input methods||Wii Balance Board, Wii Remote|
Dolphin Forum thread
Horizon Riders: Planet Zethos has fallen under the military control of Thau-Phi, a rogue Artificial Intelligence agent. Its absolute control of all automated systems on the surface includes a legion of labour robots, now acting as an impenetrable and selfless army protecting the AI core.
The only hope of liberating it without paying a steep price in Confederation lives lies in the crew of the DST Horizon, an elite mercenary group currently selling its sophisticated combat expertise to the highest bidder.
Horizon Riders allows players to control any of the four squad members on their mission to defeat Thau-Phi, dashing at high speeds through the surface of Zethos on powerful hoverboards while destroying the renegade cybernetic army with their advanced futuristic arsenal.
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
There are no reported problems with this title.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Horizon Riders since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
- Sabarasa Entertainment (Developer)
- Sabarasa Entertainment (Publisher)
- North America (Release region)
- Europe (Release region)
- 2011 (Initial release year)
- Arcade (Genre)
- Shooter (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Single-player only (Game mode)
- 1 (Players supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- 0 stars (Rating)
- WiiWare games