| Progress Continues
We've already had 19074 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: December 2022 and January 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
James Cameron's Avatar: The Game
|James Cameron's Avatar: The Game|
|Release date(s)||NA December 1, 2009|
EU December 4, 2009
AUS December 3, 2009
|Genre(s)||Third-person shooter, Action-adventure|
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (2)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote + Nunchuk, Wii MotionPlus + Nunchuk, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
James Cameron's Avatar: The Game will take you deep into the heart of Pandora, an alien planet that is beyond imagination. Gamers will encounter the Na'vi, Pandora's indigenous people and discover creatures and other wildlife the likes of which have never been seen in the world of video games before. When conflict erupts between the RDA Corporation, a space-faring consortium in search of valuable resources, and the Na'vi, players will find themselves thrust into a fight for the heart of a planet and the fate of a civilization.
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
There are no reported problems with this title.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with James Cameron's Avatar: The Game since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
|r5190||Windows 7||Intel Core i7-920 @ 4.05 GHz||ATI Radeon HD 4890||The game can be played at good speed's in HD even with fraps recording. James Cameron's Avatar: The Game on Dolphin Wii/GC Emulator (720p HD)||iNexXxuS|
- Ubisoft Montreal (Developer)
- Ubisoft (Publisher)
- North America (Release region)
- Europe (Release region)
- Australia (Release region)
- 2009 (Initial release year)
- Third-person shooter (Genre)
- Action-adventure (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 2 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Nunchuk (Input supported)
- Wii MotionPlus (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 4 stars (Rating)
- Tested On (OS): Windows
- Tested On (CPU): Intel
- Tested On (GPU): ATI
- Untested for 10000+ revisions
- Wii games