| Progress Continues
We've already had 19077 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: December 2022 and January 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum 2009
|Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum 2009|
|Publisher(s)||NA Majesco Entertainment|
EU Deep Silver
|Series||Jillian Michaels: Fitness Ultimatum|
|Release date(s)||NA October 21, 2008|
EU June 5, 2009
AUS June 23, 2009
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (2)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote + Nunchuk, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum 2009 is the first game of its type to combine a celebrity fitness trainer with the Wii and innovative Wii Balance Board accessory to offer you a fun and entertaining way to get fit. Under Jillian's expert guidance, you can pursue a focused workout that helps you reach your fitness goals through rigorous, branching exercise routines and multiple difficulty levels that will get you in the best shape of your life!
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
There are no reported problems with this title.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum 2009 since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
- 3G Studios (Developer)
- Majesco Entertainment (Publisher)
- North America (Release region)
- Deep Silver (Publisher)
- Europe (Release region)
- Jillian Michaels: Fitness Ultimatum (Series)
- Australia (Release region)
- 2008 (Initial release year)
- Fitness (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 2 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Nunchuk (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 3 stars (Rating)
- Wii games
- Ships with debugging symbols