| Progress Continues
We've already had 19562 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: February, March and April 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2011
|Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2011|
|Series||Jillian Michaels: Fitness Ultimatum|
|Release date(s)||NA November 16, 2010|
|Input methods||Wii Remote, Wii MotionPlus, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2011 is the third statement of the official video game series developed by Jillian Michaels. The game features her voice, likeness, and exercise form, taking personal training to a whole new level. Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2011 is designed by Jillian for all levels of fitness, from beginner to advanced, with workouts catering to everyone. For the first time, players can also participate in the all-new mission based Adventure mode where they take part in an original story with Jillian where they will work to save their city. Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2011 also features a large selection of exercises using Wii Balance Board and Wii MotionPlus, where players can monitor their fitness goals with Fitness Ultimatum's resolution-based tracking system and all new High Intensity exercises that offers the most challenging workouts in the series.
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
There are no reported problems with this title.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2011 since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
- D3 Publisher (Developer)
- D3 Publisher (Publisher)
- Jillian Michaels: Fitness Ultimatum (Series)
- North America (Release region)
- 2010 (Initial release year)
- Fitness (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Single-player only (Game mode)
- 1 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Wii MotionPlus (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 4 stars (Rating)
- Wii games