| Progress Continues
We've already had 19550 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: February, March and April 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Kid Fit Island Resort
|Kid Fit Island Resort|
|Developer(s)||Red Wagon Games|
|Publisher(s)||Red Wagon Games|
|Release date(s)||NA October 26, 2010|
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (2)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote + Nunchuk, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
Fitness gets fun with this game that is designed to make you smile as much as it makes you move. Travel to the Kid Fit Island Resort and take a vacation from boring exercise. Choose from ten activities, all with a fun island theme. Get your heart rate going with a sprint to win treasure, a race to build a sand castle, or a dance around a bonfire. Catch some air leaping over the water in the Long Jump or swinging through the treetops in Vine Swing. Practice your balance by surfing or log rolling, and more. Each activity can be enjoyed alone, head-to-head, or in Party Mode.
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
There are no reported problems with this title.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Kid Fit Island Resort since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
- Red Wagon Games (Developer)
- Red Wagon Games (Publisher)
- North America (Release region)
- 2010 (Initial release year)
- Action (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 2 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Nunchuk (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 4 stars (Rating)
- Wii games