| Progress Continues
We've already had 19550 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: February, March and April 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
|Release date(s)||AUS November 5, 2009|
EU November 6, 2009
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (4)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
In Knockout Party take part in more than 25 mini games located in hilarious TV sets and experience a unique 1 vs 3 multiplayer experience. Invite your friends and have fun! Do you have what it takes to be crowned King of the show?
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
There are no reported problems with this title.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Knockout Party since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
- Hydravision Entertainment (Developer)
- Ubisoft (Publisher)
- Australia (Release region)
- Europe (Release region)
- 2009 (Initial release year)
- Puzzle (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 4 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 4 stars (Rating)
- Wii games