| Progress Continues
We've already had 19465 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: February, March and April 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Let's Play Ballerina
|Let's Play Ballerina|
|Release date(s)||NA June 8, 2010|
EU April 23, 2010
|Input methods||Wii Remote + Nunchuk, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
Classical dance is one of the most popular hobbies among girls. Ballet tells a story, expressed through music and dance instead of words. In Let's Play Ballerina, players take on the role of a 12-year-old girl, who has just been admitted to a very prestigious dancing academy. During her period of training, the heroine commits herself solely to dancing. Her dream is to become a great prima ballerina. But the path to success is full of challenges. Also, she should never underestimate her fellow students, because some of them would do anything to outdo their competition. But only the best will get a chance to shine, and therefore players will have to keep proving and improving their skills. Luckily, they are getting support from Nathan, a young, very talented dancer, the heartthrob of every girl in the academy. Together, they train between lessons, so that the heroine can make her dream come true and become a famous prima ballerina. "Repetto Presents Ballerina" is set in the academy, as well as an opera house. The single player title offers awesome dance animations, gorgeous 2D and 3D graphics, and a gripping story filled with passion and adventure. Just as in real life, hard training is a main factor. At the same time, the game tries to convey values such as friendship, loyalty, and helpfulness.
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
There are no reported problems with this title.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Let's Play Ballerina since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
- ZigZag Island (Developer)
- Deep Silver (Publisher)
- North America (Release region)
- Europe (Release region)
- 2010 (Initial release year)
- Adventure (Genre)
- Ballet (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Single-player only (Game mode)
- 1 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Nunchuk (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 4 stars (Rating)
- Wii games
- Ships with debugging symbols