| Progress Continues
We've already had 19074 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: December 2022 and January 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Let's Sing 2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Let's Sing 2018|
|Release date(s)||EU October 20, 2017|
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (2)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote, USB Microphone|
Dolphin Forum thread
Let's Sing 2018 features:
- Latest Chart Hits: Up to date track list: Exclusively chosen tracklist with 30 international top chart hits.
- New Look: A complete new in-game design, new animations and an optimized performance let’s you experience the best Let’s Sing ever made!
- Multiplayer: Sing as a team or against each other. Up to 2 players are able to join the fun by using USB microphones.
There are no reported problems with this title.
This title does not need non-default settings to run properly.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Let's Sing 2018 since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
|5.0-6335||Windows 10||Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4 GHz||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080||Perfect. This game requires a real microphone and usbdk driver to play. Let's Sing series does not support 16:9 video format.||SuperSonic|
- Ravens Court (Developer)
- Deep Silver (Publisher)
- Let's Sing (Series)
- Europe (Release region)
- 2017 (Initial release year)
- Music (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 2 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- USB Microphone (Input supported)
- 5 stars (Rating)
- Tested On (Release): 5.0
- Tested On (OS): Windows
- Tested On (CPU): Intel
- Tested On (GPU): NVIDIA
- Untested for 10000+ revisions
- Wii games