| Progress Continues
We've already had 19122 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: December 2022 and January 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Madden NFL 11
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Madden NFL 11|
|Release date(s)||NA August 10, 2010|
EU August 13, 2010
AUS August 11, 2010
|Genre(s)||Sports, American football|
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (4)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote + Nunchuk|
Dolphin Forum thread
Madden NFL 11 redefines the way you experience the game of football:
- Simpler: from 350 plays down to 1, the all-new GameFlow system puts you in the helmet of an NFL quarterback, to execute an authentic, situational game plan, one play at a time.
- Quicker: with 60-minute game times reduced to 30, spend more time on the field and less in the playbook. Same drama, half the time.
- Deeper: Madden NFL 11 is feature-rich, with improved animations and control options, enhanced online functionality, and new broadcast and audio presentation that delivers the NFL experience fans have come to expect.
There are no reported problems with this title.
This title does not need non-default settings to run properly.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Madden NFL 11 since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
|3.0-86||Windows 7||AMD Phenom II X4 980 @ 4.2 GHz||NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT||DX9, 1.5x Resolution, 4x SSAA, 8x AF runs at 60-80%. Practice is plenty fast, but a full 11-on-11 game has too many slowdowns to be playable.||Keller999|
|5.0-1043||Windows 10||Intel Core i5-3570K @ 3.4 GHz||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070||Still very demanding, but definitely playable. There weren't any issues with profiles, graphical or CPU issues. I did not test online as online services no longer exist :(||JMC4789|
- EA Tiburon (Developer)
- Electronic Arts (Publisher)
- Madden (Series)
- North America (Release region)
- Europe (Release region)
- Australia (Release region)
- 2010 (Initial release year)
- Sports (Genre)
- American football (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 4 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Nunchuk (Input supported)
- 5 stars (Rating)
- Tested On (Release): 3.0
- Tested On (OS): Windows
- Tested On (CPU): AMD
- Tested On (GPU): NVIDIA
- Tested On (Release): 5.0
- Tested On (CPU): Intel
- Untested for 10000+ revisions
- Wii games