| Progress continues
Dolphin's developers have been hard at work moving Dolphin forward since 4.0.2. The Dolphin Blog provides updates on Dolphin's recent progress.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Dolphin is an open-source Nintendo GameCube, Wii, and Triforce emulator for Microsoft Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X (Intel-based). It is the first emulator to successfully run commercial GameCube and Wii games. It is still the only emulator capable of running commercial Wii games. Its name gives reference to the Nintendo Dolphin, which was the codename for the GameCube. Dolphin is a community driven project with developers from all over the world who work together to bring you this high-quality software with remarkable features.
Updating compatibility ratings
Ratings are based on emulation compatibility for the latest development version of the master branch. These ratings are universal, used throughout the wiki, forum, and the main Dolphin site. To update a rating, clicking on the icon next to the rating stars. The corresponding rating page will open and the only thing that you have to do is change the number.
Dolphin Emulator Wiki
In the same way as Dolphin, this wiki is a community driven project. Anyone can edit any page; even this main page! A lot of time and work is needed to make this the best resource available. One single person is not capable of achieving this. With everyone's help we can achieve our goals. Therefore, every bit of information is welcome and appreciated.
- Not sure where to start?
- Getting started with Dolphin: Ripping Game Discs, Installing Dolphin, Configuring Controllers, Performance guide
- Getting started with wikis: user's guide.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has articles that need help called "wanted articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out – see the upload file page!
- To Do – A list of stuff "To Do" on this wiki.
- Talk and more...
- Consult the community portal to see what the community is working on or to give feedback.
- General Discussions – A place to talk about this wiki.