| Progress Continues
We've already had 11238 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: October 2019 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Dolphin is an open-source emulator for the Nintendo GameCube and Wii with support for Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, and Android. Dolphin was the first emulator to boot GameCube and later Wii games, and now boasts compatibility with most titles for those game systems. With a huge community of developers and users around the world, Dolphin continues to gain compatibility, performance, and new features to this day.
Updating compatibility ratings
Ratings are based on emulation compatibility for the latest development version of the master branch. These ratings are universal, used throughout the wiki, forum, and the main Dolphin site. To update a rating, click on the icon next to the rating stars. The corresponding rating page will open and the only thing that you have to do is change the number.
Dolphin Emulator Wiki
In the same way as Dolphin, this wiki is a community driven project. Anyone can edit most pages! A lot of time and work is needed to make this the best resource available. One single person is not capable of achieving this. With everyone's help we can achieve our goals. Therefore, every bit of information is welcome and appreciated.
- Not sure where to start?
- Getting started with Dolphin: Ripping Game Discs, Installing Dolphin, Configuring Controllers
- Getting started with wikis: user's guide.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has articles that need help called "wanted articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out – see the upload file page!
- To Do – A list of stuff "To Do" on this wiki.
- Talk and more...
- Consult the community portal to see what the community is working on or to give feedback.
- General Discussions – A place to talk about this wiki.