| Progress Continues
We've already had 12080 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: April 2020 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Mario Kart Arcade GP
|Mario Kart Arcade GP|
|Developer(s)||Namco Bandai Games|
|Release date(s)|| NA October, 2005|
JP November 19, 2005
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (4)|
|Input methods||Arcade Controller|
Mario Kart Arcade GP (マリオカート アーケードグランプリ Mario Kāto Ākēdo Guran Puri) is an arcade-only iteration of Nintendo's Mario Kart series.
The Triforce branch is required to run this game, as well as a series of settings.
- The AM-Baseboard needs to be set to both SP1 and Port1 in Config ---> GameCube.
- Cheats must be enabled
- If you want to access the Test menu you must use DSP LLE.
- The below patch must be used. It will give you 99 Credits so you can play the game. To apply it, right click on the game in the gamelist, click Edit Config, and paste the patch under the line: [OnFrame] Add memory patches to be applied every frame here.
+$1 credits 0x80690AC0:dword:0x00000001 $Emulation Bug Fixes 0x800319D0:dword:0x60000000 0x80031BF0:dword:0x60000000 0x80031BFC:dword:0x60000000 0x800BE10C:dword:0x4800002C 0x800790A0:dword:0x98650025
- Triforce titles are currently controlled via the GameCube input.
The games built in camera, the "NamCam", is currently not emulated.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Mario Kart Arcade GP since Dolphin'srelease, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
- Mario Kart Arcade GP Vs Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 (Dolphin Triforce) (GP2 on Triforce - 3.0-6.94; GP on Triforce 315)
- mario kart gp dolphin