| Progress Continues
We've already had 19077 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: December 2022 and January 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Military Madness: Nectaris
|Military Madness: Nectaris|
|Release date(s)||JP February 9, 2010|
EU March 12, 2010
NA April 12, 2010
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (4), Online (4)|
|Input methods||Classic Controller, Wii Remote|
Dolphin Forum thread
Military Madness: Nectaris (known as Nectaris in Japan): the Military is back for a new generation of recruits! The classic turn-based strategy series Military Madness, a.k.a. Nectaris, is exploding onto the WiiWare service. With an all-new graphical barrage, an all-new commander unit, online team and vs. multiplayer modes, and a platoon of other new features, this is the maddest game in the series yet!
- 4-Person Online Multiplayer: Coordinate strategies or taunt foes in team or vs. multiplayer modes for up to 4 people.
- An all-new unit - Commanders: Choose a commander to lead your forces in multiplayer and choose from 20 unique abilities.
- Multiple command views: Plan out strategy in the overhead map view and watch glorious battles unfold with cinematic camera action.
- Detailed stat-tracking leaderboards: Increase your rank as you march up the leaderboards on your mission to prove you’re the top general around!
There are no reported problems with this title.
This title does not need non-default settings to run properly.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Military Madness: Nectaris since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
|5.0-10638||Windows 10||Core i5-4670K @ 4.3 GHz||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060||Works perfectly, played with Vulkan, 3x IR, HLE cubeb and dual core||Miksel12|
- Backbone Entertainment (Developer)
- Hudson Entertainment (Publisher)
- Japan (Release region)
- Europe (Release region)
- North America (Release region)
- 2010 (Initial release year)
- Strategy (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 4 (Players supported)
- Online (Game mode)
- Classic Controller (Input supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- 5 stars (Rating)
- Tested On (Release): 5.0
- Tested On (OS): Windows
- Tested On (GPU): NVIDIA
- Untested for 2500+ revisions
- WiiWare games