| Progress Continues
We've already had 13792 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: December 2020 and January 2021 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Monster Jam: Path of Destruction
|Monster Jam: Path of Destruction|
|Release date(s)|| NA November 9, 2010|
EU November 12, 2010
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (2)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote, Wii Remote + Nunchuk|
In Monster Jam: Path of Destruction get behind the wheel of the world’s biggest and baddest monster trucks and prove you’re the best at the Monster Jam World Finals!
- Authentic Monster Trucks: Grave Digger, Maximum Destruction, Blue Thunder and more that look and handle like their real-life counter¬parts!
- Authentic Setting: Perform in a live event with unique truck introductions, pyrotechnics, stage lighting and a thunderous crowd!
- Authentic Action: Experience what driving a Monster Truck is all about in stadium racing, freestyle, stunt challenges, circuit racing and more!
- Create and Customize Your Own Truck: Create your very own monster truck with thousands of options and unlock new parts and performance upgrades!
- Multiplayer: Challenge your friends in head to head multiplayer
- Monster Jam Custom Steering Wheels: Get the true experience with the Monster Jam Steering Wheel.
This game has a very common issue of crashing upon startup. Can't be replicated in.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Monster Jam: Path of Destruction since Dolphin'srelease, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below: