| Progress Continues
We've already had 19465 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: February, March and April 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
|Publisher(s)||NA DreamCatcher Interactive|
EU HMH Interactive
|Release date(s)||NA December 21, 2009|
EU June 11, 2010
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (2), Co-op (2)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote + Nunchuk, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
In Playmobil Circus, you and your family are going to become Playmobil performers in the funniest, most wacky circus around. Practice your acts to make sure they're perfect before you perform them in the center ring for the whole crowd. Perform well enough you'll unlock more acts in Encore mode. Play with friends and family in 2 exciting multiplayer modes: co-op and versus.
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
There are no reported problems with this title.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Playmobil Circus since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
|r4770||Windows 7||Intel Core 2 Duo E7400||NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT||Full playable. Playmobil Circus on Dolphin SVN R 4770 - Nintendo Wii Emulator||dTerenciano|
- DreamCatcher Interactive (Developer)
- DreamCatcher Interactive (Publisher)
- North America (Release region)
- HMH Interactive (Publisher)
- Europe (Release region)
- 2009 (Initial release year)
- Action (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 2 (Players supported)
- Co-op (Game mode)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Nunchuk (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 4 stars (Rating)
- Tested On (OS): Windows
- Tested On (CPU): Intel
- Tested On (GPU): NVIDIA
- Untested for 10000+ revisions
- Wii games