| Progress Continues
We've already had 19109 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: December 2022 and January 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Go Play City Sports
|Go Play City Sports|
|Release date(s)||NA September 11, 2009|
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (4)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote + Nunchuk, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
Go Play City Sports lets players experience six classic street games in their living room. The all-new sports compilation includes stickball, kickball, handball, rooftop hockey, shootout soccer and jump rope. Players use the intuitive movements of the Wii Remote and Wii Balance Board to dodge obstacles like manhole covers, fire hydrants and parked cars as they compete with up to 4 players to earn trophies and unlock new courts and equipment.
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
There are no reported problems with this title.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Go Play City Sports since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
- Digital Embryo (Developer)
- Majesco Entertainment (Publisher)
- Go Play (Series)
- North America (Release region)
- 2009 (Initial release year)
- Party (Genre)
- Sports (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 4 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Nunchuk (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 4 stars (Rating)
- Wii games