| Progress Continues
We've already had 19095 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: December 2022 and January 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
All Star Cheer Squad
|All Star Cheer Squad|
|Release date(s)||NA October 27, 2008|
AUS Novemebr 13, 2008
EU Novemebr 14, 2008
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (4)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote + Nunchuk, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
In All Star Cheer Squad (All Star Cheerleader in Europe), players will follow a year in the life of a cheerleader as they learn new cheers, participate in practices and create their own routines to make the squad and eventually become captain. High-energy gameplay includes squad competitions and one-on-one cheer-offs, where players will use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk to perform dozens of real-world cheer and dance moves.
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
The game runs really slow with Dolphin (tested on 5.0-7391), though it can run at playable speeds is by underclocking, setting the CPU overclock to ~35%.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with All Star Cheer Squad since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
- Gorilla Systems (Developer)
- THQ (Publisher)
- North America (Release region)
- Australia (Release region)
- Europe (Release region)
- 2008 (Initial release year)
- Sports (Genre)
- Cheerleading (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 4 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Nunchuk (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 3 stars (Rating)
- Wii games