| Progress Continues
We've already had 19124 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: December 2022 and January 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3
|Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3|
|Series||Dance Dance Revolution, Bemani|
|Release date(s)||NA October 27, 2009|
EU June 4, 2010
|Genre(s)||Music, Fitness, Rhythm, Dance|
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (4)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote + Nunchuk, Classic Controller, Wii Balance Board, Dance Pad|
Dolphin Forum thread
Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3 is a rhythm-based dancing game for the Nintendo Wii. It is a video game released by Konami in 2010. The game can be played using a dance pad, the classic controller, or the Wii Remote and Nunchuk combination. It has two games preceding it: Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party and Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 2.
Gameplay remains relatively unchanged from the original game. New modes on Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3 include Tournament Mode, Relaxed Mode, DDR School, Hypermove Mode, and Wii Balance Board Modes. Returning modes include Free Play Mode and Training Mode. Dropped modes include the "Groove Circuit/Arena" Mode. It has been replaced with Tournament Mode. The use of hand markers have been removed from Free Play Mode. They are still existent in DDR School and Hypermove Mode, but are called Punch Markers.
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
There are no reported problems with this title.
This title does not need non-default settings to run properly.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3 since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
|5.0-1043||Windows 10||Intel Core i5-3570K @ 3.4 GHz||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070||Seems perfect. Tested Balance Board mode||JMC4789|
- Konami (Developer)
- Konami (Publisher)
- Dance Dance Revolution (Series)
- Bemani (Series)
- North America (Release region)
- Europe (Release region)
- 2009 (Initial release year)
- Music (Genre)
- Fitness (Genre)
- Rhythm (Genre)
- Dance (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 4 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Nunchuk (Input supported)
- Classic Controller (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- Dance Pad (Input supported)
- 5 stars (Rating)
- Tested On (Release): 5.0
- Tested On (OS): Windows
- Tested On (CPU): Intel
- Tested On (GPU): NVIDIA
- Untested for 10000+ revisions
- Wii games