| Progress Continues
We've already had 13178 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: July, August, and September 2020 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
|Publisher(s)||Capcom, Nintendo Australia (AUS)|
|GameIDs||DBJJ08, GBIE08, GBIP08, GBIJ08|
Resident Evil, known in Japan as Biohazard, is a survival horror video game by Capcom. The inaugural title and first installment in the Resident Evil series, it was originally released in 1996 for the PlayStation and has subsequently been ported to the Sega Saturn and PC. In 2002, a remake of the game was released for the Nintendo GameCube featuring new graphics, voice acting and many significant gameplay changes.
- Unsynchronized speech occurs in some cut scenes.
- Saving/loading save states will cause sound to stop working.
Improper Sprite Order
Chris's sprite will sometime overlap foreground elements it shouldn't.
- Slowdowns occur in certain rooms/scenes.
Only configuration options for the best compatibility where they deviate from defaults are listed.
|OpenGL/DirectX 9||Some textures don't appear with DX11|
|On||Corrects map bugs|
The graph below charts the compatibility with Resident Evil since Dolphin'srelease, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
- Resident Evil Remake ( Dolphin Gamecube Emulator )
- Resident Evil Remake (Gamecube) played in PC (Dolphin Emulator)
- Resident Evil Remake played in pc with Dolphin emulator HD 720p
- Dolphin 2010-10-18 03-53-01-05.jpg
- Dolphin 2010-10-18 03-58-25-20.jpg
- Dolphin 2010-10-18 04-01-39-23.jpg
- Dolphin 2010-10-18 04-04-41-92.jpg
- Dolphin 2010-10-18 04-09-24-67.jpg
- Dolphin 2010-10-20 04-41-59-24.jpg
- Dolphin 2010-10-20 14-01-49-98.jpg