| Progress Continues
We've already had 15571 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: September and October 2021 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Rhythm Heaven Fever
|Rhythm Heaven Fever|
|Release date(s)|| JP July 21, 2011|
NA February 13, 2012
EU Q1 2012
|Input methods||Wii Remote|
|GameIDs||SOMK01, SOMJ01, SOME01, SOMP01|
Rhythm Heaven Fever, known in Europe as Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise and in Japan as Everybody's Rhythm Heaven (みんなのリズム天国, Minna no Rizumu Tengoku), is a rhythm video game developed by Nintendo and TNX for the Wii. It is the third game in the Rhythm Heaven series, following Rhythm Tengoku for the Game Boy Advance and Rhythm Heaven for the Nintendo DS.
Rhythm Heaven Fever is composed of over 50 music minigames, in which the player presses the A and B buttons on the Wiimote in rhythm. Upon clearing a level, the game rates your performance, with Superb and High Level ratings earning medals which unlock extra content. Levels that have been cleared with a Superb rating may also be randomly selected for a Perfect attempt, in which the player can try to clear the level without making any mistakes to unlock bonus items.
The game features a multiplayer mode, in which two players play simultaneously to earn enough points to reach the desired rank, with bonus points based on the harmony of the players. The multiplayer mode has it's own set of medals which unlock multiplayer minigames.
- The Remix 1 is crashing in recent builds. To overcome this, use Dolphin 3.0. This also occurs on Remix 2, Remix 3, and Remix 9 (if it was unlocked on a Wii.)
- Remix 6 is crashing in all builds and cannot be fixed as of yet.
- If Disable External Frame Buffer is checked, during the practice level for Micro-Row the screen will turn completely black randomly. To get around this, enable the external frame buffer or skip the practice level.
- The main level will not play properly, and instead video output will be frozen on the first frame of the game until the music is complete. This seems to be fixed to an extent by having "External Frame Buffer" enabled and changing the status of it to either "Virtual" or "Real" while the game is playing.
- video output freeze also seems to be fixed if EBF copies is set to ram (+cache)
[can be set before or during the micro-row stage]
- Game flashes black during gameplay. Can be fixed by having "External Frame Buffer" enabled.
Only configuration options for the best compatibility where they deviate from defaults are listed.
|LLE||Fixes background music not playing|
|XAudio2||Fixes some audio cut-offs|
The graph below charts the compatibility with Rhythm Heaven Fever since Dolphin'srelease, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
|Windows 7 x64||AMD FX-6100||AMD Radeon HD 6870||Perfect||AlbusDlx|
|^||Windows 7 x64||i5 2500K OC'd @ 4.6Ghz||AMD Radeon HD 6950x2||Solid 60 FPS throughout the game, although the game seems to experience some slowdown as the peg approaches you on the first "Built to Scale" game. Remix 6 crashes the game (A variety of other remixes crash on revisions past 3.0), and there are also other small emulation errors. Most of these errors can be fixed by using the configurations listed above. It also seems like some remixes have some issues with transitioning between games and sometimes get their timing off.||MyDreamName|