| Progress Continues
We've already had 19072 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: December 2022 and January 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
|Publisher(s)||EU/AUS JoWooD Entertainment|
NA DreamCatcher Interactive
|Release date(s)||EU November 27, 2009|
NA December 1, 2009
AUS December 24, 2009
|Input methods||Wii Remote, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
Yoga for Wii offers an entirely new fitness and lifestyle experience. It enriches your living room with this ancient art and you can strengthen your body, mind and spirit while training at home. Thanks to the combination of state of the art graphics and the Wii Balance Board accessory, this game leads to a brand new fitness-gaming experience.
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
There are no reported problems with this title.
This title does not need non-default settings to run properly.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Yoga since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
|4.0-9144||Windows 7||Intel Core i5-4690k @ 3.6@GHz||NVIDIA GeForce 970 GTX||fully playable||danipc1|
- Trine Games (Developer)
- Europe (Release region)
- Australia (Release region)
- JoWooD Entertainment (Publisher)
- DreamCatcher Interactive (Publisher)
- North America (Release region)
- 2009 (Initial release year)
- Relaxation (Genre)
- Fitness (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Single-player only (Game mode)
- 1 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 5 stars (Rating)
- Tested On (Release): 4.0
- Tested On (OS): Windows
- Tested On (CPU): Intel
- Tested On (GPU): NVIDIA
- Untested for 10000+ revisions
- Wii games