| Progress Continues
We've already had 19122 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: December 2022 and January 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
10 Minute Solution
|10 Minute Solution|
|Release date(s)||NA June 22, 2010|
EU September 10, 2010
|Input methods||Wii Remote + Nunchuk, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
10 Minute Solution based on the popular exercise DVD series, 10 Minute Solution will bring focused exercise activities to fitness fans with busy schedules, in an affordable and fun way. 10 Minute Solution combines the ease of the popular fitness DVDs with casual gaming fun. The game allows players to construct regimens from a wide variety of 10 minute routine blocks, organized into three main categories: cardio boxing, mixed games and aerobics. 10 Minute Solution is designed to captivate fitness enthusiasts and gamers alike with intense routines that play as a game, unlike other fitness games that simply have the player following a trainer on screen. The game is enhanced when played with the Wii Balance Board, but still offers a fantastic workout without it.
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
There are no reported problems with this title.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with 10 Minute Solution since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
|5.0-10231||Mac OS X 10.13.6||Intel Core i5 @ 2.6 GHz||Intel Iris||Real Wii Remote used, due to motion activity. Wii Balance Board not tested. Minor audio/visual glitches. Some text is corrupted, especially in the menu. Slow downs also occur throughout the game.||Techydude3|
- Seamless Entertainment (Developer)
- Activision (Publisher)
- North America (Release region)
- Europe (Release region)
- 2010 (Initial release year)
- Fitness (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Single-player only (Game mode)
- 1 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Nunchuk (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 4 stars (Rating)
- Tested On (Release): 5.0
- Tested On (OS): macOS
- Tested On (CPU): Intel
- Tested On (GPU): Intel
- Untested for 2500+ revisions
- Wii games