In Scrabble Interactive, choose from Traditional or Duplicate Scrabble (using the Scrabble competition mode)
- Play fun mini-games like Scrabble Hold'Em (challenge your opponents as best you can) and earn new items.
- Play as one player to learn and challenge yourself. Follow the game, challenge your opponents and find all the words to open the mysterious board "Babel Scrying.
- Multiplayer: Play Scrabble with a friend, family or online opponents. Scrabble 2009 on Wii gives you the opportunity to play up to 4 players so you can compete against your players and family through a lot of mini games and of course the classic game Scrabble.
- Play soccer with Scrabble! You can play with the letters horizontally and vertically as balls and players. Form the best word with the letters you have chosen at random. Throw the most difficult words against your opponent's goal and not get any goal in your goal.
- Wii Balance board: You can play a unique minigame using the Wii Balance Board!
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
There are no reported problems with this title.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Scrabble Interactive since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
| Test Entries
|| OS Version