| Progress Continues
We've already had 19552 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: February, March and April 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Shaun White Snowboarding: Road Trip
|Shaun White Snowboarding: Road Trip|
|Release date(s)||EU November 14, 2008|
NA November 16, 2008
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (4)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
Shaun White Snowboarding: Road Trip takes the action-sports genre to a whole new level. For the first-time ever, feel the rocky weight of the mountain push up against your toes in your very own living room, with the revolutionary Wii Balance Board™. Whether you’re coasting down bunny slopes or carving through black diamonds, don’t expect to survive this wild ride alone – you will need the support of an entourage and friends to make it down this mountain.
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
In order to choose the first game character it is necessary to disable Store EFB Copies to Texture and Defer EFB Copies to RAM. Fixed since 5.0-12123.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Shaun White Snowboarding: Road Trip since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
- Ubisoft Montreal (Developer)
- Ubisoft (Publisher)
- Shaun White (Series)
- Europe (Release region)
- North America (Release region)
- 2008 (Initial release year)
- Sports (Genre)
- Snowboarding (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 4 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 4 stars (Rating)
- Wii games