| Progress Continues
We've already had 19126 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: December 2022 and January 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Shaun White Snowboarding: World Stage
|Shaun White Snowboarding: World Stage|
|Release date(s)||NA November 9, 2009|
EU November 12, 2009
AUS November 13, 2009
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (4)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote, Wii MotionPlus, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
Shaun White Snowboarding: World Stage In this sequel to 2008’s hit game Shaun White Snowboarding: Road Trip, Shaun White Snowboarding: World Stage follows Shaun White and his crew of friends as they go from chasing the best powder to pursuing the world’s top competitions. Become the world’s best snowboarding crew. Help Shaun White guide the World’s best riders to the very top of the world rankings. Every challenge is an opportunity to increase one's level of prestige on the world stage. Participate in bigger and more varied challenges across the globe until finally ready to take on the world’s top boarders in the ultimate competition.
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
There are no reported problems with this title.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Shaun White Snowboarding: World Stage since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
|r4968||Windows 7||Intel Core i7-920 @ 3.8 GHz||ATI Radeon HD 4890||Full speed. Shaun White Snowboarding: World Stage on Dolphin Wii/GC Emulator (720p HD) Full Speed||iNexXxuS|
- Ubisoft Montreal (Developer)
- Ubisoft (Publisher)
- Shaun White (Series)
- North America (Release region)
- Europe (Release region)
- Australia (Release region)
- 2009 (Initial release year)
- Sports (Genre)
- Snowboarding (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 4 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Wii MotionPlus (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 4 stars (Rating)
- Tested On (OS): Windows
- Tested On (CPU): Intel
- Tested On (GPU): ATI
- Untested for 10000+ revisions
- Wii games