| Progress Continues
We've already had 19465 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: February, March and April 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Shawn Johnson Gymnastics
|Shawn Johnson Gymnastics|
|Publisher(s)||ZOO Digital Publishing|
|Release date(s)||NA November 16, 2010|
|Input methods||Wii Remote + Nunchuk, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
In Shawn Johnson Gymnastics, aspiring gymnasts can work their way from amateur to champion as they master gymnastics maneuvers on four apparatuses, including uneven bars, balance beam, floor, and vault. Featuring exclusive bonus content of Shawn Johnson that players can unlock by perfecting routines, the game allows players to experience the thrill of this inspirational sport right in their own living room and includes a choreograph editor for creating and planning out routines.
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
There are no reported problems with this title.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Shawn Johnson Gymnastics since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
- ZOO Games (Developer)
- ZOO Digital Publishing (Publisher)
- North America (Release region)
- 2010 (Initial release year)
- Sports (Genre)
- Gymnastics (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Single-player only (Game mode)
- 1 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Nunchuk (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 4 stars (Rating)
- Wii games