| Progress Continues
We've already had 19552 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: February, March and April 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
|Release date(s)||NA/EU January 12, 2010|
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (4)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote + Nunchuk, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
With Sleepover Party (Girls Life: Sleepover Party in the EU) invite your friends to the coolest sleepover party ever! Sleepover Party is the interactive video game that lets you plan and host fun-filled overnight parties with your best friends. With the help of your virtual hostess Aimee, you can plan your party, choose your party theme, build your guest list, create shopping lists, and more. Then have a blast at your very own sleepover party as you play a variety of fun games and activities.
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
There are no reported problems with this title.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Sleepover Party since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
- Ubisoft (Developer)
- Ubisoft (Publisher)
- North America (Release region)
- Europe (Release region)
- 2010 (Initial release year)
- Party (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 4 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Nunchuk (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 4 stars (Rating)
- Wii games