| Progress Continues
We've already had 12835 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: July, August, and September 2020 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
- 00:45, 26 September 2013 (diff | hist) . . (-242) . . Template:GlobalProblems/Super NES (Purging because Dolphin 4.0 includes the fix)
- 00:40, 26 September 2013 (diff | hist) . . (-641) . . Template:GlobalProblems/Nintendo 64
- 00:37, 26 September 2013 (diff | hist) . . (-89) . . Wii Channels (→Internet Connectivity: Dolphin 4.0 has network support by default. Should this Internet Connectivity section just be removed now?)
- 00:29, 26 September 2013 (diff | hist) . . (-16) . . User talk:Vgf89 (Blanked the page) (current)
- 00:28, 26 September 2013 (diff | hist) . . (+16) . . N User talk:Vgf89 (→test: new section)
- 03:22, 12 March 2013 (diff | hist) . . (+379) . . Sonic Colors (→Testing: Adding my test for this game on the latest build.)
- 01:55, 4 March 2013 (diff | hist) . . (-5) . . m Mario Party 9 (Just fixing my earlier edit)
- 01:52, 4 March 2013 (diff | hist) . . (-5) . . New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Kolano, I guess that's more of an issue with how the clock of Turbo-boost CPUs should be represented. Wouldn't it be best just to show the highest clock rate (2.9 on my laptop model (just looked it up, I could have sworn it was 3.0, guess not))?)