| Progress Continues
We've already had 19603 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: February, March and April 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Stonekeep: Bones of the Ancestors
|Stonekeep: Bones of the Ancestors|
|Release date(s)||NA January 19, 2012|
|Input methods||Wii Remote + Nunchuk|
Dolphin Forum thread
Stonekeep: Bones of the Ancestors: Stonekeep. The legendary city was once ruined by a dark god’s magick, but saved by your ancestors. Now the legend of Stonekeep requires a new hero: You. Explore dungeons, watch out for deadly traps, fight monsters with a variety of weapons or control dangerous magicks. The choice is yours. But all is not lost. There are allies within the halls of Stonekeep. Choose one to help lead you to victory.
- Wield melee weapons or throw projectile weapons
- Discover new magicks and cast compound spells
- Seven different dungeon levels to explore
- Defeat monsters and loot treasures
There are no reported problems with this title.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Stonekeep: Bones of the Ancestors since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
- Alpine Studios (Developer)
- Interplay Entertainment (Publisher)
- North America (Release region)
- 2012 (Initial release year)
- Role-playing (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Single-player only (Game mode)
- 1 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Nunchuk (Input supported)
- 0 stars (Rating)
- WiiWare games