| Progress Continues
We've already had 9211 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: November Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Talk:Active Life: Explorer
Mat Controller vs Dance Pad
So it seems the Mat Controller used by this and other Active Live titles is different than those used by various Dance games (i.e. 2-4-2 pad config vs 3-3-3 vs 3-2-1). Not sure if there are other pad configs. Should we be distinguishing these vs listing them all under "Dance Pad"? Kolano (talk) 11:48, 12 December 2015 (CET)
Different dance pads aren't compatible with different games. I have two different dance pads for Wii, and even with the same configuration, one doesn't work with the DDR games. JMC4789 (talk) 20:52, 11 May 2016 (CEST)
This build revision doesn't seem to exist. Below are pages that made mention of "3.5-1312"
- Active Life: Explorer
- Active Life: Extreme Challenge
- Active Life: Magical Carnival
- Active Life: Outdoor Challenge
- You're right. Should this be purged? I mean this page is encouraging to use a 3.5 development build. That would be alright if the last stable version was 3.5, but this is unnecessary when we have 5.0. I thought pretty much all of these cases have been purged already. Kimishima (talk) 10:59, 1 August 2018 (CEST)
- Good idea, we should purge out old build revisions from paragraphs, they're easy to rewrite. Then I'd say leave something like version compatibility chart alone until they can be handled properly. Version compatibility chart seems like a great place for viewing history of old problems Dolphin had with the game. Lucario (talk) 11:46, 1 August 2018 (CEST)