| Progress Continues
We've already had 13698 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: December 2020 and January 2021 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GC)
|The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess|
|Series||The Legend of Zelda|
|Input methods||Wii Remote, Nunchuk, Gamecube controller|
|GameIDs||GZ2J01, GZ2P01, GZ2E01|
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is an action-adventure game developed by Nintendo Entertainment Analysis and Development, and published by Nintendo for the GameCube and Wii video game consoles. It is the thirteenth installment in The Legend of Zelda series. Originally planned for release in November 2005, Twilight Princess was delayed by Nintendo to allow its developers to refine the game and add more content. The Wii version was released alongside the Wii console on November 19, 2006, in North America, and in December 2006 in Japan, Europe, and Australia. This made Twilight Princess the first Zelda game released at the launch of a Nintendo console. The GameCube version was released in December 2006, and was the last Nintendo-published game for the console. During early development, Nintendo referred to Twilight Princess as The Wind Waker 2. As development progressed, Nintendo announced a new title, Twilight Princess, during the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in 2005.
- To reduce the number of sound issues visit this thread and download a patched version of DSP-HLE Plugin. Simply replace your own Plugin_DSP_HLE.dll with the one you just downloaded. Renember to make a backup of original plugin first, this patch may break sound in many games that work fine with original plugin. This will help, but audio issues still exist.
The quarter of the screen blurred with EFB to RAM
- Use EFB to texture and scaled EFB copy to fix
Map issues with EFB to texture
- Use EFB to RAM to fix this
Screwed up grass
- To fix this use r5462 or newer.
Hyrule Field Slow Down
- Over time in the game Hyrule Field becomes progressively slower, refer Issue 2499. Extensive discussion of the issue has occured on the Dolphin forums.
Only configuration options for the best compatibility where they deviate from defaults are listed.