| Progress Continues
We've already had 13495 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: October and November 2020 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie
From Dolphin Emulator Wiki
|The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie|
|Input methods||GameCube Controller|
|GameIDs||GGVD78, GGVE78, GGVP78, GGVX78|
- Intro videos and other menu videos show black screen with audio. Simply skip them with the start button.
- Loading times are notably longer emulating than on console, but everything still loads.
- Audio repeats itself sometimes, but not too often
- On anything above 1x Anisotropic Filtering makes the ground glitch to rather large see through triangles, although it's not too noticeable and isn't anything to really take away from the gaming experience. On 1x Anisotropic Filtering this glitch is not present.
- On the level "Bubble Blowing Baby Hunt", a few raising platforms are invisible. They are still there, so it's possible to pass, however it requires you to jump onto these platforms with little idea as to where they stop, making it easy to fall into the lava below you. This isn't too big a problem, as springs underneath the invisible platforms are still present to show you where the middle of these platforms are.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie since Dolphin'srelease, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
|Intel Core i3-370m||ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650||The game is (so far) very playable with a good amount of glitches, in which these glitches are very small and only one of them is well noticeable.||JuCstin|