| Progress Continues
We've already had 12703 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: May and June 2020 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
From Dolphin Emulator Wiki
Sonic Riders and Shadow the Hedgehog
You've said previous that you do not check games before placing the codes on the wiki. Can you please provide screenshots or videos for both games to confirm? - MaJoR (talk) 11:23, 15 March 2016 (CET)
- I know I said that before, but I DID check Shadow and Sonic Riders this time, which is why I listed culling as an issue issue.
- Shadow (the AR code widescreen hack also fixes the placement of life bars above enemies. As you can see, Dolphin's crappy widescreen makes it too far too the left/right).
- Sonic Riders (less severe, but still there.)
- This is why I believe AR codes should be listed on the wiki, even if there is no proof it solves anything with Dolphin's widescreen hack. It's asinine to fully check ALL games for widescreen errors. Devina (talk) 13:46, 15 March 2016 (CET)
- If you didn't get yet, we don't drive our wiki on "better safe than sorry", only confirmed/tested info gets there. I'm OK with your codes for Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic Riders because they indeed say what they're fixing that the built-in widescreen hack doesn't. However your past edits (mostly reverted) where you just tossed the code at the page, untested, are a no-go. - Jhonn (talk) 01:20, 16 March 2016 (CET)