| Progress Continues
We've already had 12080 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: April 2020 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
|Release date(s)|| NA November 10, 2011|
|Input methods||Wii Remote, Wii Balance Board|
Step Up brings you professional trainers specialized in aerobic step workouts, to help you burn all the calories you ever dreamed of. Developed in collaboration with Laval University experts, Step Up's selection of workout moves are designed to be intuitive and easy to remember. Step Up comes with many difficulty levels and a variety of songs with various BPM (beat per minutes) allowing you to configure your training session exactly the way you want it. Versatile configurations allow beginners to have a great exercise session while Step Up can push even a gym professional to their limit. Step Up can be configured to work with the Wii Balance Board or with a basic aerobic step in similar size.
- Aerobic Step Workout Training.
- Include exclusive energy music.
- Developed by University and gym experts.
- Ultra configurable and suitable for everyone.
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
There are no reported problems with this title.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Step Up since Dolphin'srelease, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below: