| Progress Continues
We've already had 19507 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: February, March and April 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Walk it Out!
|Walk it Out!|
|Release date(s)||EU December 12, 2010|
|Genre(s)||Adventure, Music, Rhythm|
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (2)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote + Nunchuk, Dance Pad, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
Part exploration, part rhythm and part fitness game, in Walk it Out! (Step to the Beat in Europe) players step to the beat to unlock the secrets of an ever-growing and expansive in-game world. Stroll past oceanside harbors, gaze up at skyscrapers, amble through bustling city squares, parks and other vistas. Players are rewarded of their efforts as the game progresses with in-game charts, graphs and visuals to show calories burned, distance traveled, steps taken and more!
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
There are no reported problems with this title.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Walk it Out! since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
- AI (Developer)
- Konami (Publisher)
- Europe (Release region)
- 2010 (Initial release year)
- Adventure (Genre)
- Music (Genre)
- Rhythm (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 2 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Nunchuk (Input supported)
- Dance Pad (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 3 stars (Rating)
- Wii games