| Progress Continues
We've already had 19476 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: February, March and April 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
|Release date(s)||EU February 11, 2011|
AUS April 14, 2011
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (4)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
We Dare is a sexy, quirky, party game that offers a large variety of hilarious, innovative and physical, sometimes kinky, challenges. The more friends you invite to party, the spicier the play!
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
There are no reported problems with this title.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with We Dare since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
|4.0.2||Windows 7||Intel Core i5-3570K @ 3.4 GHz||AMD Radeon HD 7950||Working but too slow to be playable. All videos appear scrambled also. I got 50-60FPS in the menu but it drops to about 20FPS in-game. Tested with default settings.||Nolendil|
- Ubisoft (Developer)
- Ubisoft (Publisher)
- Europe (Release region)
- Australia (Release region)
- 2011 (Initial release year)
- Party (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 4 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 4 stars (Rating)
- Tested On (Release): 4.0.2
- Tested On (OS): Windows
- Tested On (CPU): Intel
- Tested On (GPU): AMD
- Untested for 10000+ revisions
- Wii games