| Progress Continues
We've already had 19552 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: February, March and April 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
PreCure All-Stars: Zenin Shuugou * Let's Dance!
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|PreCure All-Stars: Zenin Shuugou * Let's Dance!|
|Developer(s)||Namco Bandai Games|
|Publisher(s)||Namco Bandai Games|
|Release date(s)||JP March 28, 2013|
|Genre(s)||Music, Rhythm, Adventure|
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (2)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote + Nunchuk|
Dolphin Forum thread
PreCure All-Stars: Zenin Shuugou * Let's Dance! (プリキュア オールスターズ ぜんいんしゅうごう☆レッツダンス！) is finally here! Including the latest work "Pounding! Pretty Cure", all the successive Pretty Cures gather!
- Become a precure and dance vigorously to the rhythm! If you choose a song you like, let's dance to the movement of Precure! You can dance the familiar dance that you always see on TV! Including the latest work "Pounding! Precure" which will start broadcasting from February 2013 All the Pretty Cure All Stars gather! You can also play with your family and friends! You can also set the difficulty level of the dance!
- Includes all 12 popular Pretty Cure songs! There are 20 stages to dance to! The opening song "Happy Go Lucky!" Of "Pounding! Pretty Cure" Throb! Also includes "Precure" and the ending song "Beyond the Sky"! Dance well and get a jewel! A new stage appears when you collect jewels! There is also a super special stage where all the All Stars dance!
There are no reported problems with this title.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with PreCure All-Stars: Zenin Shuugou * Let's Dance! since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
|3.5-367||Windows 7||Intel Core i5-3550||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560||Sometimes the music might glitch, but for the rest it seems to be playable.||Yayoi1990|
- Namco Bandai Games (Developer)
- Namco Bandai Games (Publisher)
- Japan (Release region)
- 2013 (Initial release year)
- Music (Genre)
- Rhythm (Genre)
- Adventure (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 2 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Nunchuk (Input supported)
- 4 stars (Rating)
- Tested On (OS): Windows
- Tested On (CPU): Intel
- Tested On (GPU): NVIDIA
- Untested for 10000+ revisions
- Wii games