| Progress Continues
We've already had 19097 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: December 2022 and January 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Aladdin Magic Racer
|Aladdin Magic Racer|
|Publisher(s)||EU Neko Entertainment|
NA Red Wagon Games
|Release date(s)||EU April 30, 2010|
NA November 29, 2011
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (4)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
Aladdin Magic Racer is a racing game released in 2011 by Red Wagon and developed by Neko Entertainment. The game utilizes the balance board but can also be played with the Wii Remote.
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
There are no reported problems with this title.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Aladdin Magic Racer since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
|r5534||Windows 7||Intel Core 2 Duo E7400||NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT||Aladin Magic Racer on Dolphin v2.0 - Nintendo Wii Emulator||dTerenciano|
- Neko Entertainment (Developer)
- Neko Entertainment (Publisher)
- Europe (Release region)
- North America (Release region)
- Red Wagon Games (Publisher)
- 2010 (Initial release year)
- Racing (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 4 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 4 stars (Rating)
- Tested On (OS): Windows
- Tested On (CPU): Intel
- Tested On (GPU): NVIDIA
- Untested for 10000+ revisions
- Wii games