| Progress Continues
We've already had 14191 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: February and March 2021 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Quick and Dirty
I want you guys' opinions on the latest updates. Note that the images will be updated soon.
- It's a "quick and simple example". Most of these settings are defaults now. Is it even needed?
- I go into some detail in places; is it not "quick and dirty" enough?
MaJoR 23:44, 5 August 2011 (CEST)
I wouldn't be too hung up on the "quick and dirty". That text was copied from the original page, and I'm not clear there is a good reason to preserve this in a "quick and dirty" state. I'm guessing it was mostly to say, "sorry about not providing more detail", which we can hopefully better address here.
- We should cover the optimal performance settings here, even if they are defaults. Such may help users restore optimal settings post having messed around with their settings.
- There seems to be lots of topics that could use better details. These include:
- Various "Config" options: idle skipping, framelimit, engine
- Selecting less than native Internal Resolution
- Disabling EFB copies
- OpenMP/CL Texture decoders
- Effects of the various Graphics\Hacks\Others section
- Sample rate for DSP
Kolano 17:02, 6 August 2011 (CEST)
DSP Sample Rate.
With today's hardware, the difference in terms of speed between 32khz and 48khz should be negligible. It could be there for compatibility reasons.