| Progress Continues
We've already had 19501 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: February, March and April 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
UFC Personal Trainer: The Ultimate Fitness System
|UFC Personal Trainer: The Ultimate Fitness System|
|Developer(s)||Heavy Iron Studios|
|Release date(s)||NA July 12, 2011|
AUS July 13, 2011
EU July 22, 2011
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (4)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote + Nunchuk, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
Designed by NASM with support from leading mixed martial arts (MMA) training experts Mark DellaGrotte, Greg Jackson and Javier Mendez, the fitness routines and full programs included in UFC Personal Trainer: The Ultimate Fitness System will deliver a challenging and motivating UFC fitness experience that includes the best and most effective exercises utilized by today's renowned UFC fighters. DellaGrotte, Jackson and Mendez currently operate three of the most prominent MMA training facilities in the world and have significantly contributed to the success of many elite UFC fighters, including current UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones, current UFC Heavyweight Champion Cain Velasquez and former UFC Heavyweight Champion Frank Mir.
This game's online functionality has been shut down as of May 20, 2014 and works in neither Dolphin or on Wii hardware.
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
There are some letters missing in the game menu as well as the written words the trainer say in the exercises. Such can be corrected by revising the Texture Cache Accuracy to any non-fast setting. Refer issue 10703. Fixed in 5.0-12656.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with UFC Personal Trainer: The Ultimate Fitness System since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
- Heavy Iron Studios (Developer)
- THQ (Publisher)
- North America (Release region)
- Australia (Release region)
- Europe (Release region)
- 2011 (Initial release year)
- Fitness (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 4 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Nunchuk (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 4 stars (Rating)
- Wii games
- Ships with debugging symbols