| Progress Continues
We've already had 9984 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: Dec/Jan Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
First, welcome to Dolphin emulator wiki. And yes, User Talk or General Discussions pages are the best way of talking with other peoples of this wiki.
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to wikis, check out the user's guide.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has articles that need help called "wanted articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the upload file page!
- To Do - A list of stuff "To Do" on this wiki.
- Talk and more...
- Consult the community portal to see what the community is working on or to give feedback.
- General Discussions - A place to talk about this wiki.
mbc07 02:02, 4 March 2011 (CET)
Thank you for the information, it is very good and gives me a lot of new ideas to work with. I look forward to working with you on improving this wiki.
NJP13254 02:36, 4 March 2011 (CET)
Re: "I saw that you had removed my version compatibility on Mario Kart: Double Dash. I just wanted to see if I had somehow posted it wrong. Also, what do the stars mean at the end? And why doesn't the 7278 bar show up like the others, it seems to be squashed at the left end. Thanks!!!"
- I'm guessing it was removed as it didn't add new info to the compatibility chart. Generally we only want to capture versions there where there is a compatibility level change.
- The stars indicate the level of compatibility achieved by that release, there is a description of the ratings at the top of each game page.
- That release is likely too close to the current release for the text to fit in the available space. That situation should resolve itself as the current release progresses forward.
Kolano 04:18, 4 March 2011 (CET)
Hey there, I'm looking to buy a new MacBook Pro with the same graphics card as yours. To be specific, I'm looking at 2011's higher-end 13-inch model with a 2.8Ghz processor and Intel HD 3000. How well do games generally run on your computer? At about what speed? I currently use a really old computer that runs most games at less-than-ideal speeds.
- NJP13254 hasn't been around the wiki a while (his last contribution was march 2011), so I hope he won't find this as an intrusion. Check out the forum. It's the perfect place to ask this kind of thing, plus they have tons of other people who have played dolphin and you can get their results. Also, you could do a search here on the wiki for the GPU and CPU you are looking for, and see how they perform in various games in the test results. - MayImilae 11:52, 10 April 2012 (CEST)