| Progress Continues
We've already had 19122 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: December 2022 and January 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Vacation Isle: Beach Party
|Vacation Isle: Beach Party|
|Publisher(s)||Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment|
|Release date(s)||NA June 8, 2010|
AUS June 30, 2010
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (4)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote + Nunchuk, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
Vacation Isle: Beach Party delivers fun player customization; a wide variety of difficulty settings and a multitude of course options. Catering to both the young and young-at-heart, Vacation Isle: Beach Party is the perfect destination for everyone from the casual to the most competitive beachgoers, right in the comfort of their own home.
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
There are no reported problems with this title.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Vacation Isle: Beach Party since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
- FarSight Studios (Developer)
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (Publisher)
- North America (Release region)
- Australia (Release region)
- 2010 (Initial release year)
- Party (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 4 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Nunchuk (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 4 stars (Rating)
- Wii games
- Ships with debugging symbols