| Progress Continues
We've already had 19465 updates since Dolphin 5.0. Keep up with Dolphin's continuing progress through the Dolphin Blog: February, March and April 2023 Progress Report.
| The Dolphin Emulator Wiki needs your help!
Dolphin can play thousands of games, and changes are happening all the time. Help us keep up! Join in and help us make this the best resource for Dolphin.
Winter Sports 2011: Go for Gold
|Winter Sports 2011: Go for Gold|
|Developer(s)||Digital Tainment Pool|
|Publisher(s)||Digital Tainment Pool|
|Release date(s)||EU March 18, 2011|
|Genre(s)||Sports, Skiing, Ice skating|
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer (2), Online (4)|
|Input methods||Wii Remote + Nunchuk, Wii Balance Board|
Dolphin Forum thread
Winter Sports 2011: Go for Gold is the ultimate challenge for casual gamers and sport fans, that includes the nine most exciting winter sport disciplines. Thanks to improved multiplayer mode it offers more direct interaction with the players opponents. Thus, there are several disciplines, like snowboard cross, in which all players can participate simultaneously. In each competition, whether multiplayer or single player, players can choose from a variety of tactical possibilities, as for example skating in slipstreams, turbo or hard physical impacts. Moreover, every fair or unfair behavior affects the qualities and the appearance of the players. Extreme fun is guaranteed!
Wii Balance Board
This title supports Wii Balance Board, though no emulation is provided for the Wii Balance Board. The real Wii Balance Board may be required to access some features.
- In Bluetooth Passthrough mode, a Balance Board can be synced just like any Wii Remote, without any special configuration. Refer to the article for details.
- Otherwise, set the Balance Board option in the Controller Configuration dialog from "None" to "Real Balance Board". Then press the red "Sync" button in the battery compartment of the balance board, and press "Refresh" if Continuous Scanning is disabled. There is no fast sync (Wii Remote 1+2) in the Balance Board, so the sync button must be used each time.
There are no reported problems with this title.
No configuration changes are known to affect compatibility for this title.
The graph below charts the compatibility with Winter Sports 2011: Go for Gold since Dolphin's 2.0 release, listing revisions only where a compatibility change occurred.
This title has been tested on the environments listed below:
- Digital Tainment Pool (Developer)
- Digital Tainment Pool (Publisher)
- Winter Sports (Series)
- Europe (Release region)
- 2011 (Initial release year)
- Sports (Genre)
- Skiing (Genre)
- Ice skating (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 2 (Players supported)
- Online (Game mode)
- 4 (Players supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Nunchuk (Input supported)
- Wii Balance Board (Input supported)
- 4 stars (Rating)
- Wii games